State of Oregon - Oregon School Boards AssociationRPA for Document Management
The policy department of the Oregon School Boards Association (OSBA) is responsible for writing and maintaining policies for over 200 school districts.
- Each individual district has hundreds of policies and thousands of documents
Needed to convert all these files from WordPerfect format to Microsoft Word format.
- Took one person more than a week to complete the conversion for just one individual district.
RPA was used to:
- Automate the tedious conversions.
- Enable the process to run overnight.
Cleared the entire backlog.
- Every single policy document for a given school district was converted in just 20 minutes.
Reusable workflows, aided by quick implementation time and easy-to-learn interface.
- Expanded their use of RPA from the policy department to the labor department.