State of Pennsylvania - PENNVESTRPA for Document Management
High volume of paper, leading to retrieval issues and unorganized copies of copies.
No central repository for tracking and indexing documents.
No disaster recovery plan
- Located in a historic building, meaning the files would be lost if there was a fire/flood.
RPA was used to:
- Create a single source digital document system that can be accessed from anywhere at any time.
- Store and manage grant application submissions and its supporting documentation.
- Allow for external auditors to securely login and view files.
- Eliminated an entire floor of space that was used previously for record storage.
- All 29 employees now work from home.
Enabled PENNVEST to stay current with Pennsylvania’s strict Right to Know law and other layers of compliance.