State of South Carolina Government AgenciesRPA for Document Management
High volume of paper documents
- Difficult to find documents.
- Documents took up a lot of space.
- Documents were sent to case workers as hard copies in the mail.
- Spreadsheets were constantly emailed back-and-forth between employees.
RPA was used to:
- Automate approval and routing of documents.
- Automatically transfer cases to the proper employee in matter of minutes.
- Create secure electronic libraries where new documents could be simply scanned in and stored.
- Synchronize and securely share files.
Organized document storage, capture, and retrieval.
Improved and secure case management.